понеділок, 15 лютого 2010 р.

Oh my God…

I will remember this day as one of the most terrifying ones.

My boss let me go earlier from work and I took auto to go home. Usually it takes like 40 minutes so I have enough time to listen to most of my favorite songs on MP3, think about what’s important in my life or even have a nap. Today was the same – I was too deep in my thoughts and didn’t notice what was going on around. And in a second I found myself lying on the highway, staring at motorbikes and cars desperately trying to slow down in not more than 1 meter from me! Seriously the most frightening thing in my life I’ve ever seen was this guy on motorbike with panic in his eyes and tires right next to my head!

As I figured out later my auto driver hit (for some mysterious reason) the auto in front of us. Bump was strong enough to throw me out of the auto. Fortunately I just hit my neck a bit (so it’s a bit painful to turn my head now). After that accident I sat back in the auto and remembered how Kate (intern from Russia) was telling me that she can’t believe how I survived until 23 as I seem to attract troubles. Probably in my previous incarnation I was very bad person so now Hindu gods rewarded me with bad karma…

It was second time in my life when I was so horrified. First was when I was near 15 and we went with my sister and my mom for rafting in Montenegro. At some point the boat turned around and we all fell into the freezing water. I was not really afraid for my life as I was good swimmer and quite confident that I could reach the bank. But my mom could hardly swim. I reached the shore and saw nobody around. Those 15 minutes when I was running on the coast trying to find my family I’ll never forget.

Today’s accident made me remember this story again and I started to think about things that we all know but forget very often: is there something more important than the fact that we and our families are alive? Do we really have any reasons to be unhappy or offended at somebody???

And finally I was kind of proud to realize that I’m really a ‘hard nut to crack’ as my trip ended up with me calming down the auto driver who was clearly more freaked out than meJ

So the point is: life’s wonderful no matter of what happens, so cut the crap and enjoy!

7 коментарів:

  1. тьху... ну добре, шо минулося! дивися там! карма то всьо лажа.
    ти нам потрібна!)))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. мамочки! Лара, бережи себе будь ласка! тримайся!

    п.с. як твоя шия?

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. да, Лара, капец
    бывают же дни. береги себя!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. Lara!!!!!!
    OMG!! I was always afraid of something like that... I'm glad that you're ok! :)) Take care of yourself! We have to meet in Europe!! :*

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. omg laraaaa !!! come back and thanks God you are ok

    cheers from TUnisia

    ВідповістиВидалити